【WM ONLY西马专区】Reolink GO PT 4G LTE Network Rechargeable Battery Security Camera Wire-Free + Solar Panel + 64GB SD Card (2MP / 4MP)
*FOR ALL THE(WM ONLY) PRODUCTS CAN USE COUPON CODE【WM FREE】 BEFORE CHECKOUT TO CLAIM FREE SHIPPING.*
*全部(西马专区) 的产品可使用【WM FREE】 这个coupon code去享有免运费*
- Reolink Go PT 4MP is pre-order item
- Pre-order waiting time: Estimate 2 to 4 weeks
- Please make sure you have read through & fully understood our pre-order policy at HERE
- Image Sensor: Starlight CMOS Image Sensor , Fixed lens, 105° diagonal
- Resolution: 1920×1080/ H.264/ dual- stream
- Local Storage: Support up to 64GB
- Power Supply: 6500mAh rechargeable battery (Battery life varies based on settings, usage & temperature) Solar Panel, DC5V 2A
- Come with solar panel & 64gb SD Card
- Comes with 2 years warranty*. To get extra 6 months warranty, click HERE
*Customer is required to bear one way of shipping fee for warranty return.
- 2 Way Audio
- Color Night Vision 10m
- Pan & Tilt
- PIR Motion Detect
- Outdoor IP64 Weatherproof
- 1 unit Reolink Go PT
- 1 unit Reolink Solar panel 2 with 4 meter connection Cable
- 1 unit 6500mAh Rechargeable Battery (Battery Life Varies Based on Settings, Usage & Temperature)
- 1 unit Reset Needle
- 1 unit Mounting Hole Template
- 1 unit Surveillance Sign
- 1 unit Pack of Screw Kit
- 1 unit Quick Start Guide
- 1 unit Micro USB Cable
- 1 unit Camouflage Skin
1)How does Reolink Go PT connect to the Internet?
Reolink Go uses 4G LTE cellular network. Like our mobile phone, Reolink Go needs a micro SIM card and cellular data plan (both require separate purchase) before using.
2)Can Reolink Go connect to WiFi and not have to use a SIM card?
Reolink Go only supports 4G/3G cellular network and doesn’t support WiFi connection.
3)How much data will Reolink Go use?
Data usage of Reolink Go depends on the bitrate you set up. 1 hour of live feed in 1080p mode (default bitrate: 1.5Mbps) will use about 1GB of data. And if you use 1GB of data to stream live feed in Fluent mode (default bitrate: 160kbps), you can watch for 10 hours. Based on that, you can estimate the data usage to choose the right data plan for you.
4)Could Reolink Go share network with other devices?
No. Reolink Go cannot share network with others. Each camera requires a micro SIM card.
5)How long does the battery last?
Reolink Go comes with the 18650/3.6V/6500mAh rechargeable lithium battery. Normally, the battery lasts for about 2 months in Standby mode. And if you access the camera for live feed, playback and configuration or the camera is activated by motions, the battery will last about 500 minutes. Reolink Go P will send you the low-battery notification if the battery level goes down to 10%.
6)Is there a plugged-in option?
Yes. Reolink Go supports 3 power options: powered by rechargeable battery, powered by Reolink solar panel or plugged in via micro USB cable (not recommended). You can choose one of them to fit your need.
Note: Reolink Go is not compatible with other brands’ battery.